Re: Passcode request for KI6HHJ

Rob Giuliano

Mike,
I am posting your Pi question to the main group.
Of course APRSIS32 is a Windows application for x86 processors.
I do not know of anyone running this on a Pi

I know some who use the Pi as the pseudo TNC (soundcard or direct connect a hardware TNC) then send the data to a Windows PC over TCP/IP.

PS:  Passcode sent off list.

On Thursday, June 25, 2020, 2:54:25 AM EDT, Mike Hollibaugh <mhollibaugh@...> wrote:

Good evening, I am very excited to use your software,

I would like to use APRSSI32 and I am hoping to obtain a passcode.

My name is Michael L Hollibaugh and my callsign is KI6HHJ.

I can be found on aprs.fi using the SSID's of KI6HHJ-1 and KI6HHJ-2:

Thank you for your assistance and please let me know if you have any questions,

Mike

PS: being that Exagear's emulator is no longer available, do you have
any other recommendations to install your application on a Raspberry
Pi 4, 4G without a Windows environment?