Re: Red Dot - Defined!

Gil Jones

Absolutely ... go to www.pbworks.com where you can create aprsisce.pbworks.com wiki for free. Very easy to use. For an example, check out www.hlares.pbworks.com. I had all of the files and material already and built that in an evening. And it's free.

--
Gil Jones - KA5GIL -- 830-798-4583 (cell)
Burnet County Emergency Coordinator & Sheriff's Office EC

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 6:51 AM, Lynn W. Deffenbaugh <kj4erj@...> wrote:
Now, if I could only find a free Wiki to start putting all of these
short notes into, we'd end up with a documentation set to which new
users could be pointed!  Anyone know of one?