Re: Pixelated Map Again

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Yes, there should be an APRSIS32.XML file in the directory under which you execute the program.  Deleting that file while the program is closed will put it back to its original non-configured state.  Or copy the .EXE to a newly created empty directory and execute it from there.

But like I suggested before, if you bring up and enable the OSM trace log, you might be able to learn what is causing the issue.

On 5/30/2020 9:48 AM, KD7YZ Bob wrote:
A while back I answered my own question about this. Apparently that wasn't the answer.

When I started APRSIS32 this AM I saw the pixelated map again. Thus I did another reboot. This did not fix the problem.

Is there a config of settings file I can delete which is then rebuilt at a new program startup ... and that would put me back to a 'correct' map?

The version I am using is 2020/05/19 21:42 fwiw.
Windows-10-Pro