From: APRSISCE@groups.io [mailto:APRSISCE@groups.io] On Behalf Of KD7YZ Bob
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2020 9:48 AM
To: APRSISCE@groups.io
Subject: [APRSISCE] Pixelated Map Again

A while back I answered my own question about this. Apparently that wasn't the answer.

When I started APRSIS32 this AM I saw the pixelated map again. Thus I did another reboot. This did not fix the problem.

Is there a config of settings file I can delete which is then rebuilt at a new program startup ... and that would put me back to a 'correct' map?

The version I am using is 2020/05/19 21:42 fwiw.
Windows-10-Pro

--
73
Bob KD7YZ