Re: Where is Add Filter?

KD7YZ Bob

On 5/24/2020 12:40, Greg Depew wrote:
Correct me if wrong but doesn't control-G only work for Rf gating? I think you want Configure > General, add filter. To modify IS stations.
WOW! whodah thunk?

In "General" . I have seen that blank space a ge-dozen times and never paid attention to it.

Lynn has several "Links" he posted in that 2015 reply he made. I see the 'suggested' filter. I read the link to Symbols page and kinda gleaned how they are placed into the filter construct.

I believe the filter is now located on Line-8 of the aprsis32.xml as:

<Filter>-s//a&amp;/D</Filter>

though I typed -s//a&/D into the General/Add Filter box.

Will Line-8 Persist after closing Program?

And, is the filter construct inside the first // an "a" AND a "&" as the character individually following the second / .... a "D"

so, the Filter reads to block all Da AND all D&

which are the two red or black diamonds in which a "D" is overlaid ??

Many thanks for the excellently pointed reply.

--
73
Bob KD7YZ

--