De : APRSISCE@groups.io <APRSISCE@groups.io> de la part de Lynn Deffenbaugh <kj4erj@...>
Envoyé : 24 mai 2020 17:46
À : APRSISCE@groups.io <APRSISCE@groups.io>
Objet : Re: [APRSISCE] APRSIS settings for ISS

o/ISS*/PSAT* will get you the APRS satellite objects that I inject into the APRS-IS.  See also:

http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:satsrv

On 5/24/2020 4:21 PM, Gervais Fillion wrote:
Bonjour Don,
what line did you add in your filter to see the Ariss passing by your,around your qth??

i would like to see her if she pass over eastern canada too.
73 from the other end of canada
gervais ve2ckn