Pi sound card (was: Re: [APRSISCE] How to stop APRS-IS port from sending out beacons)

Rob Giuliano

Guess, this thread got moved to the rgoups.io section.
Was a conversation between Fred and I on projects.

Although a little off topic ...
Anyone interested, the discussion was about the  FE-PI AUDIO Z V2 board and the Nexus DR-X (http://wb7fhc.com/nexus-dr-x.html) interface board to connect 2 radios to a Pi through DireWolf or other applications.

Sorry for the confusion.

On Sunday, May 24, 2020, 1:06:13 PM EDT, Rob Giuliano via groups.io <kb8rco@...> wrote:

On Sunday, May 24, 2020, 12:38:23 PM EDT, Fred Hillhouse <fmhillhouse@...> wrote:

I was looking for the connector that gets soldered into the FE-Pi for plugging  into the Pi. I finally found it. I also found 2 more Fe-Pi boards that I forgot I had. That is exciting!

Fred N7FMH