Re: Transmit string

Gurdon Wolfe

Got it, thanks Robert. That also prevents me from seeing my callsign in the scroller when the beacon is sent.

 73, Don
 W4GCW

Where am I? Click link below.
https://aprs.fi/#!call=a%2FW4GCW-9&timerange=3600&tail=3600

On Friday, May 22, 2020, 05:32:51 PM EDT, Rob Giuliano via groups.io <kb8rco@...> wrote:

Where are you seeing the *Int* ?
 On a radio that receives the packet or in the scroller?

In the scroller, that is normal - *int* is internally generated packet - generated by APRSIS32.
<Menu> <Configure> <No Internal> will stop them them.

On Friday, May 22, 2020, 5:10:30 PM EDT, Gurdon Wolfe via groups.io <w4gcw@...> wrote:

I've noticed that when my radio transmits a beacon, the beacon starts with  *Int* .
I've looked through all of the docs and am unable to find anything on this subject.
Has anybody had this problem or know what causes it and how to correct it?  Any
help would be appreciated.

73, Don
W4GCW