Int'l Issue Resolved (Dev: 2020/05/19 10:58)

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Ok, we can ignore the fire drill about international versions. The issue was the user was using an external tool to edit the APRSIS32.XML configuration file and it was inserting a line break as the value of the <MBTiles></MBTiles> element which caused APRSIS32 to believe the file path was " " (a space) which failed to open which was crashing APRSIS32.

Gracefully handle (aka don't crash) if MBTiles files fail to open

Show per-thread tile fetch counts in Tile status popup, even if queue is empty

Add Version Information to .EXE, but it is NOT the date/timestamp version which is separately maintained - You can see this in the Details tab of the APRSIS32.EXE properties dialog from File Explorer.

PS.  Once the dust settles on this release (aka, several people report that they've upgraded and it still works), I'll restore the CURL and https functionality which was NOT the cause of the crashes.