Re: Access to this BBS group question

Michael Coslo

Perhaps he could subscribe to the group with his new address? What am I missing here?

- 73 Mike N3LI -

On May 17, 2020, at 11:43 AM, Brian Webster via groups.io <radiowebst=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Looks like his email is ww8”o” and not zero based on his reply to the list.

Brian N2KGC

From: APRSISCE@groups.io [mailto:APRSISCE@groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve
Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2020 9:11 AM
To: APRSISCE@groups.io
Subject: Re: [APRSISCE] Access to this BBS group question

I have been unable to send a passcode to the email address attached to this message,

Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to WW80@... because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.

Until its owner resolves the issues with this email address I can do no more,

73

Steve, KF6WAX

On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 1:31 PM Gary S <ww8o@...> wrote:

my system crash and I have a new system and I need my passcode please help ww8o gary