Re: https maps (Dev: 2020/05/14 23:14)

Lynn Deffenbaugh

The plan is that the "Migrate" button will scan through the legacy directory-based tiles and load them into an associated MBTiles file.  If the tile is already in the database, it will only be loaded if the file's revision date is later than the load date in the database.  At the end of the migration, I plan to ask if you want to keep the files or have them deleted for you.

Sound like a good plan?  Now I just have to implement it!

On 5/15/2020 10:24 AM, Fred Hillhouse wrote:
Added teaser "Migrate" button to non-MBTiles-backed tile sets.

This mean I can retain the old file structure for the tiles? Or migrate old into new?

Fred N7FMH