map changes

Arnold Harding. - KQ6DI

Lynn,
Are all / any of these map changes going to break what I already have?  I have Thunder Landscape working fine, but it sounds like all of my map stuff is going to get scrambled.  Since I don't know what Meta/MB tiles are, it's a bit of a worry.

So if you could just give a simple explanation of what the Meta/MB file structure changes are going to destroy in my current tile file structure system, it would be nice.

By the way, the 2020/05/14 10:48 version takes a lot longer to exit/close the program than anything previous.  I just timed closing the program at 11 seconds after I hit "Really close?  YES".  And that's after only having the program running for 15 seconds.

Arnold, KQ6DI