Re: libCURL (Dev: 2020/05/09 21:57)

Fred Hillhouse

Release notes? I don’t need no stinkin’ release notes!

;) Fred N7FMH

From: APRSISCE@groups.io [mailto:APRSISCE@groups.io] On Behalf Of Lynn Deffenbaugh
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2020 11:30 AM
To: APRSISCE@groups.io
Subject: Re: [APRSISCE] libCURL (Dev: 2020/05/09 21:57)

From the very end of my release notes:

The MbTiles layout I'm using includes the full URL in the database, so
it will be able to support https (but it doesn't yet, so don't try it!).

So, the straight answer is "no", but the true answer is "not yet".  Almost there...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t93PJlv3EgQ

On 5/11/2020 11:07 AM, Fred Hillhouse wrote:

Hi Lynn,

Will item 2 get https tiles now?

Thanks!
Fred N7FMH