Re: Downloads (was: 2020/05/09 21:57)

Gervais Fillion <ve2ckn2@...>

thanks Lynn
you are the Best now!!!

73
Gervais i will try it,
i hoped to have a better chance on setting his Digipeater than i have in Uiview (no offence Roger upthere)

ve2ckn

De : APRSISCE@groups.io <APRSISCE@groups.io> de la part de Lynn Deffenbaugh <kj4erj@...>
Envoyé : 10 mai 2020 20:18
À : APRSISCE@groups.io <APRSISCE@groups.io>
Objet : [APRSISCE] Downloads (was: 2020/05/09 21:57)

If you already have it up and running, just use About.  Otherwise it's on the Wiki at:

http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/downloads

And you might want to watch the First Use video at:

http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/initial-startup

And there's already been a couple of development releases since the general.  You can get those by following the instructions at:

http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:development-version

On 5/10/2020 6:54 PM, Gervais Fillion wrote:
Excuse guy's,
what is the link again to download it?

i am still on XP Pro on my UIview Gate,, i will try again Andrew if it start the install.

Thanks all for all your work on APRS

Gef
VE2CKN