Re: XP Users (Dev: 2020/05/09 21:57)

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Most excellent.  The problem(s), if there were going to be any, would have been right at the start.  It would have either said something about this program not being able to run here or a missing .DLL preventing it from starting.

Glad to know I didn't bork anything this time!

On 5/10/2020 10:21 AM, wavetel1 wrote:
Lynn

Ive got a couple of old machines running XP . I just upgraded one and tried it. It appears to be ok. Its running AGW interface and also APRS internet feed to the servers. I have not done any long term tests but nothing appears to have faulted. It was using VK5AH-8

Tony VK5AH