Page Up/Down Zoom*3 (Dev: 2020/05/10 05:19)

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Yes, another new small release.  The Page Up/Down keys now zoom 3 levels in either direction.  I had done this on APRSISMO and it's quite nice for zooming in or out quickly.

But the real reason for the release is a bug fix that I uncovered while testing the previous release on my (forgotten) Windows XP VM.  This was a fresh install, so it prompted me for my callsign defaulting to NONAME.  Well, I only needed to see it run to confirm that the ldap DLL was there, so I aborted it.  However, upon re-running it, it claimed I was downgrading the version! Found an original bug where the saved default configuration was missing the application name as part of the version string breaking the config version check on restart.

Anyway, long store short is, it's fixed now!  And XP would work, at least mine did.