Re: Receiving using a Kenwood TH-D74 via Bluetooth

Fred Hillhouse

This is my thoughts on the radio. Get it working before adding a connection to a phone/PC.

Frequency 144.390?

Tone/CTCSS/DCS clear of off?

Do you see APRS 12 on your display?

Do you see BCON on display? This is needed to beacon.

On my D72, the squelch must be closed to allow beaconing.

Fred N7FMH

PS. I have a D72 but they are similar.