Re: Receiving using a Kenwood TH-D74 via Bluetooth

K3RWN

You may be hearing back.   I usually just monitor traffic and watch friends being spotted on the map.   I am not sure that I am actually sending my location via the radio.  I need to verify that.  Too late to check tonight but I will tomorrow

On 5/4/2020 23:42 PM, Mike K5MRH wrote:
Thanks. I did have those set that way. I'm getting better reception now and it's all working, so that must have been my issue. Interesting, it seems to work the same whether I have the PCOUTPUT option the APRS menu set or not.
--
Mike K5MRH