Re: Receiving using a Kenwood TH-D74 via Bluetooth

K3RWN

This is how mine is setup.   You may want to give it a try

the PCOUTPUT in the APRS menu may need to be off.  Mine is off

In the Config Menu use these settings

Under Interface

USB Function COM+AF/IF OUTPUT

PC OUTPUT GPS - BLUETOOTH

PC OUTPUT APRS - BLUETOOTH

KISS - BLUETOOTH

Rich

On 5/4/2020 19:47 PM, Mike K5MRH wrote:
New to the APRSISCE and trying to get it configured to use my Kenwood TH-D74 over bluetooth. I created a port for it and I am able to get it to transmit over the radio. I see others reporting the packet I sent when I look for my callsign on aprs.fi. I am not however able to get the app to decode packets. I have the tried with the TNC in the radio set to both APRS12 and KISS12 modes and I'be configured the PC OUTPUT setting to raw packets. I see a message here from 2016 suggesting from XML file might be needed for it, but I don't know where to get them. Any help would be great. Thanks.
--
Mike K5MRH