Re: Tiles not fetching?

Rob Giuliano

I just closed APRSIS32, renamed my OSMTiles.mbtiles file, and restarted.  Mapping fetching is working properly here.

On Sunday, May 3, 2020, 9:59:32 AM EDT, Lynn Deffenbaugh <kj4erj@...> wrote:

There should be some OSM* trace logs available.  Bring those up and enable them then pan around a bit and see what they may have to tell you.

Also, can you e-mail your APRSIS32.XML file to me at KJ4ERJ@...?  I'd like to see the details of your tile server configurations and try them from here.

On 5/3/2020 8:44 AM, Fred Hillhouse Jr (CruelShoes) wrote:
Is internet access enabled??

When did you last fetch tiles from the non-OSM servers? The links change occasionally or may not be available anymore.

Fred N7FMH

On Sun, May 3, 2020, 8:22 AM Tony G <tg4360@...> wrote:
Responding here as requested.

Running Verison 2020/05/01 21:21 of APRSIS32.

Map configure set to original with the tile server of "tile.openstreetmap.org" it appears to be only loading tiles that were already on the machine.

When I either zoom in there's no "learning circle" as in the past versions and the lower levels don't  appear to load.  Zooming out also shows areas i haven't been to as not fetched.

Mapquest Air shows nothing.

ARC GIS Air and Nat Geo appear to also only be showing a few places I've fetched before.

DE KE4WFD