Re: Earthquakes (was: Ready for Release?)

Fred Hillhouse Jr (CruelShoes)

I think \Q is the default symbol for BrandMeister.

Fred N7FMH

On Fri, May 1, 2020, 5:20 PM Lynn Deffenbaugh <kj4erj@...> wrote:

Ok, if you have Lightning already displayed, that means you're connected to firenet.  So the only thing you need to add is s//Q which is the symbol for Earthquakes.  This gets appended to your Config / General / Additional Filter setting.  The s is a symbol filter, the nothing between the two slashes means nothing selected from the primary symbol table and the final Q is the earthquake symbol from the alternate table.

Living on the sand in Florida, it's been a long time since I was curious about the earthquakes!  Maybe I'll add it to my test APRSISMO instance which is drawing from firenet and is otherwise (relatively) uncluttered.

On 5/1/2020 4:13 PM, Al Massaro wrote:
Lightning I have displaying (when we get it), earthquakes I am very interested. How? Where to find the setup info?
AL M
KF5SMH