Re: Ready for Release?

Tony G

If your asking if it's ready for prime time, I'm running the 4/27 16:06 version and while I've not exercised everything, nothing has acted buggy.

Only problem I'm chasing is KPC3 KISS status upon program shutdown but that's probably an edit to the config file that I have to tackle.

TG

On 4/29/2020 20:38, Lynn Deffenbaugh wrote:
So, according to the second ("Upgrades") telemetry graph for KJ4ERJ at aprs.fi, it appears that the upgrades are slowing down. So the $20,000 question is:  For those of you running the latest development release, is it ready to be pushed out as the first General release since 2012?

https://aprs.fi/telemetry/a/KJ4ERJ?range=week