Re: Ready for Release?

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Yes, and for now that feature (filtered -IS to RF gating) will remain only enabled with Development in the XML config file.  Until I can get some sort of throttling implemented, I don't want it "generally" available.

On 4/29/2020 9:31 PM, Rob Giuliano via groups.io wrote:
Been running for awhile, but gaven't been able to test any of ghe new features.

Q:  Was the IS to RF filtering included as was in development?
      Sorry I didn't check the update list, but was something I meant to check on.

Rob Giuluano
KB8RCO

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 20:38, Lynn Deffenbaugh
So, according to the second ("Upgrades") telemetry graph for KJ4ERJ at
aprs.fi, it appears that the upgrades are slowing down. So the $20,000
question is:  For those of you running the latest development release,
is it ready to be pushed out as the first General release since 2012?