From: Lynn Deffenbaugh <kj4erj@...>
Date: 4/29/20 20:38 (GMT-05:00)
To: APRSISCE@groups.io
Subject: [APRSISCE] Ready for Release?

So, according to the second ("Upgrades") telemetry graph for KJ4ERJ at
aprs.fi, it appears that the upgrades are slowing down. So the $20,000
question is:  For those of you running the latest development release,
is it ready to be pushed out as the first General release since 2012?

https://aprs.fi/telemetry/a/KJ4ERJ?range=week