Re: Other type Packets

Lynn Deffenbaugh

APRSIS32 will pass all received packets to the APRS-IS unless you've tweaked the default configuration.

Look for and enable any/all IGate* trace logs and you'll see the packets in one of them.

On 4/28/2020 4:34 PM, Don Woodward wrote:
Totally new to APRS - I setup an iGATE with APRIS and a TT4 and am receiving a number of packets, but I believe I saw that only position packets will get gated to IS?  I am seeing the position packets nearby get sent to IS and show up on my "stations heard direct" in aprs.fi.

How can I look at the other packets and see what king of packets they are and if they are position packets why they are not being sent to IS?

TIA & 73,

Don W.
KD4APP