Re: Other type Packets

Rob Giuliano

APRSISce/32 has a large array of logging options.
You can view the log from >Menu >Enables >Logging and view the interfaces you would like to review.
I find it most useful to have the log files open and minimuized, the check:
  IGateEnabled
  Port(APRS-IS)
  Port({your RF port name})

Between those, you should get a pretty good picture of what is going where.

Lynn might have some addition things to view.

On Tuesday, April 28, 2020, 4:34:53 PM EDT, Don Woodward <dbwoodw@...> wrote:

Totally new to APRS - I setup an iGATE with APRIS and a TT4 and am receiving a number of packets, but I believe I saw that only position packets will get gated to IS?  I am seeing the position packets nearby get sent to IS and show up on my "stations heard direct" in aprs.fi.

How can I look at the other packets and see what king of packets they are and if they are position packets why they are not being sent to IS?

TIA & 73,

Don W.
KD4APP