Re: DEVELOPMENT Version 2020/04/27 16:06 Available

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Check your About.  If you're configured for development, it will offer to download it.

If it says you are current and the date is 2012 sometime, you need to follow the instructions at:

http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:development-version

On 4/28/2020 1:24 PM, Jose Manuel Martinez Barbera wrote:
Where can I download the development version?

El mar., 28 abr. 2020 a las 17:53, Lynn Deffenbaugh (<kj4erj@...>) escribió:
Scroll back through the messages in the group.  Every release has a
short message (sometimes not so short) about what was changed.