Re: APRSISCE mobile installation

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Do you actually have a Windows Mobile device, or did you mean to say APRSIS32 on Windows?

What exactly is a "Microsoft GPS receiver/antenna"?  Does it hook to your D-700?  Or does it deliver NMEA GPS strings to windows via a COM port?  if it is USB-only without an NMEA capability, it won't help.

And yes, the D-700 can be easily interfaced to.  See also:

http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/tnc-d700

On 4/27/2020 4:12 PM, Michael Coslo via groups.io wrote:
Has anyone in here set up mobile operations with APRSISCE?

Radio would be a D-700, and if possible, I’d like to use my Microsoft GPS receiver/antenna.

- 73 Mike N3LI -