Corrected default FT8 -SSID (Dev: 2020/04/27 14:13)

Lynn Deffenbaugh

While working on that last informational message, I noticed that I ahd the wrong default -SSID for FT8 objects.  It is now -F8 as I originally intended.

Oh, and if you decide to play with JS8Call and APRSIS32, adding "u/APJ8*" to your filter will also get you all APRS packets generated by the APRSIS support built into JS8Call.  That's JS8Call's official ToCall.  Shortly after I fired up my JS8Call-monitoring instance, I received: