General release was: Dev: 2020/04/26 22:23

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Greg,

That is EXACTLY why I'm wrapping up loose ends on the current development release!  I've done some work on MbTiles as a map storage format in APRSISMO and want to port that (complete the port, actually) into APRSISCE/32, but I want to get the current version into general release first.

Yes, a new general release is coming.  And the release notes will leave a lot to be desired unless someone would like to take all of the accumulated raw releases from Development and try to boil out the features worth mentioning for the General release update?

I can provide the raw text to any suitable victim... er volunteer!

On 4/27/2020 12:20 PM, Greg D wrote:
Hi Lynn,

Before you dig into making a lot of changes, is there any chance you could take the prior version and make it the standard release (not development)?  Seems like it's about time, no?

Greg  KO6TH

Greg Depew wrote:
The 400 was added in previous release. My mobile is a 400 and has been working for quite a while.

Greg KB3KBR Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone