Re: Fun with filters (Really just some questions)

Justin Cherington

Ok thanks for the info. I was hoping that I could blacklist, we’ve got lots of people who abuse aprs and aren’t interested in learning. The -b filter was helpful in the past but I like your software enough to get over it.

sounds like RF to IS isn’t really customizable, but IS to RF is? I thought I saw in the docs that creating a satgate was possible. In that scenario you wouldn’t want to gate directly heard RF, only that which was digipeated by the sat.