Re: Two way igate not working.

Lynn Deffenbaugh

With the Frequency Monitor window visible, try unchecking the checkmark.  Or right click in the window and disable it from there.

On 3/19/2020 10:38 AM, Justin Cherington wrote:
Thanks Lynn, I was able to get it working this morning.  I sent a message via smsgte on my HT to my truck in the driveway that has the solar charged FTM400 and TNC3, which then gated it.  Once the message was received on my phone I responded and the process reversed until it was displayed on the HT.  Looking at the logs it went as it should.  I appreciate the help.

*One more thing* I enabled frequency monitor and it will not turn off.  There is a checkmark next to it but when I click again it just pulls up a stations frequency in a new window, but the checkmark remains.  Even after closing the software and reopening it.  Any advice?