Re: APRSIS shutting down

Lynn Deffenbaugh

What version of APRSIS32 does About show you?  If it is the general release from 2012, there are certain packets that can cause it to crash.  If you upgrade to the latest development version, your mysterious disappearance should quit happening.

http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:development-version

PS.  Yes, Bob W9BU, I'm considering moving the current development version to general release before diving back in to make more changes.

On 3/10/2020 9:28 AM, Wayne Morris wrote:
Windows 10 but I have this program in the startup programs. I have verified that it autostarts when Windows boots. Windows is running but the program has stopped.
--
73's, Wayne, AC5V