From: APRSISCE@groups.io <APRSISCE@groups.io> on behalf of Wayne Morris via Groups.Io <waynemia@...>
Sent: Monday, March 9, 2020 11:01 AM
To: APRSISCE@groups.io <APRSISCE@groups.io>
Subject: [APRSISCE] APRSIS shutting down

I frequently find that APRSIS has shut down when I go up to check on it. I have the PC on a UPS and the program autostarts if the pc reboots. I saw something in one post about running a development release. I set my system up about 6 months ago or so. If I need to look into running a development release or something, I will research that. I don't know why it is shutting down.
--
73's, Wayne, AC5V