Re: Filter Out Objects

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Good idea Fred, but that gets rid of the CWOP weather stations mostly.  The original request was to get rid of WinLink stations and D-Star gateways.

On 3/9/2020 5:00 PM, Fred Hillhouse wrote:

Maybe you can skin this cat a different way.

In the APRS client called APRSIS32, I used this: -b/CW*/DW*. Note the * on the end.

The reason I chose to use “-b” was because there may be a time when the symbol is used incorrectly and I wouldn’t see it. You are looking at a symbol with a specific overlay so it may be very specific.

Fred N7FMH

From: APRSISCE@groups.io [mailto:APRSISCE@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jerry N7YGE
Sent: Saturday, March 07, 2020 3:16 AM
To: APRSISCE@groups.io
Subject: Re: [APRSISCE] Filter Out Objects

Did not work.  Did you try it and it worked for you?  See below as to the right orientation of the /a for a red diamond.  Yes I am using SARTRACK but all programs have the filter box and is universal.  So should work for all aprs programs.  Please send code tested and works for you.

http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/aprs-is-filters

-s//a/DW

Blocks all packets using a red diamond (\a) overlaid with DW

Since the diamond is red should it use the \a and not /a?

-s/\a/DW

Thank you.

Jerry N7YGE