Re: Keeping Map Centered on Me?

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh wrote:
Jason Tuggle, K2ENG wrote:

As a side note, the check-mark is now always on and cannot be turned off for
some reason. In older versions, this is how I centered on my own station.
Actually, I disabled that on purpose. I can't tell you how many times I popped up the menu on the station that was being tracked and accidentally unchecked the Center and WHAM, I was back at the middle. So, it no longer toggles off. That's why I moved it to double-clicking
But wait, I just re-tested it and I can still uncheck the Center and it puts me back to the middle. This is both on Win32 and Windows Mobile and works regardless of whether or not I've panned off of the centered station. Go figure! They say the memory is the first thing to go so.....What was I talking about again?

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ