Re: Filter Out Objects

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Nice map, but I don't think that's APRSIS32...  If it was, you could test the positive filter with Control-G for a filter test.  But here's what I think you need:

-s//a/WD

Yes, there's 2 slashes after the s and one slash after the a.  It says to suppress all "a" symbols from the alternate table (the red diamond) with an overlay of W or D.

You can read more about APRS-IS filters at:

http://www.aprs-is.net/javAPRSFilter.aspx

On 3/6/2020 6:14 PM, Jerry N7YGE wrote:

I want all of the red diamond with W and D’s to go away.  Picky any of them.

Thank you for the help.