Re: Filter Out Objects

Lynn Deffenbaugh

-o is an object filter which is based on the object name.

I suspect you're looking for a -s filter which is a symbol filter.

Please give me a few of the stations you'd like to not see so that I can verify exactly which symbol they're using to build you a suitable -s/ symbol filter.

On 3/6/2020 12:22 PM, Jerry N7YGE wrote:

Can someone please show me how to write the code for a filter to be able to turn off objects like winlink with a red diamond and W? Also black diamond with a D.

I have tried  filter –o/a/DW and -0/a\DW

Jerry N7YGE