Beacon Time-Only yields Time of (Time 0:00:00)

KD7YZ Bob <kd7yz@...>

So, I have Genius-Beaco9ning set at 5/15 Mins and Time-Only Checked.
I have GPS Disabled since I am a fixed-location, Home.

However, when the beacon fires I see what's below.:

1:Fm KD7YZ-15 To APWW10 Via WIDE2-2 <UI pid=F0 Len=34 >[06:21:48]
=3829.65N/08300.99W-(Time 0:00:00)

I go back and forth, in this APRS learning curve, of allowing a beacon and not-allowing any form of beacon from either the program, or from the Kenwood D710.

Maybe it's moot point and I don't need a beacon in a rather unpopulated portion of the country. Well, OK, there is upstate Nevada, Wyoming ...hmmmm

GM and thanks for any replies.
--
KD7YZ Bob EM88LL