Re: Saving configuration across restart

Rob Giuliano

Any possibility the exe is still inside the zip file?
When that is the case, it cannot save the xml.

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 16:22, James Ewen
<ve6srv@...> wrote:
Make the window less than full screen, and exit the program using the exit menu command.

There might also be a need for boiled chicken feet and the eye of a newt required as well...

James
VE6SRV

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 1:33 PM Gil <gil.chapin@...> wrote:
I really did try to look this up but I couldn't figure out how to express what I wanted to find in a way that found it...

When I start the software, it is usually not full screen and it has the default map tiles displayed.  I always have to change it to what I want.  I just can't remember how to force it to remember that configuration and use it the next time the program starts up.  I seem to recall it has something to do with how you exit, but I can't come up with it.  I presume the instructions for what to display are within the .xml file and I'm not averse to tinkering with that, but I thought there was a way to do it "automatically" without having to edit the .xml file.  Please, help me...  A mind is a terrible thing to lose.

Thanks.

Gil, WB2UTI