Re: APRSIS23 HF APRS & PTC-IIex

John Brent - VA7WPN

I used that script, I had to change the pac1: to pac: as my PTC-IIex output is pac:, otherwise I was getting errors.

But..

Once the command "pac baud r300" is issued, when the next command "pac" or "kiss" is sent, it resets the TNC.

But.. when I check the baud rate using "pac b" it tells me that its in R300 (Robust Packet) mode. It won't start kiss via "K", "Kiss" or "@K", or enter the packet menu without rebooting. The only way I can correct this is by using the command "pac b 1200" or any other baud rate to get out of robust packet mode.

John Brent
 VA7WPN