Re: Proportional beaconing feature request

George Smith <n7jjy@...>

Could not agree more.  Between northern Colorado and southern Wyoming seems like we (in Wyoming) get beacons from 100 plus miles at times. hhmmmm
De N7JJY

On Mon, Feb 3, 2020 at 8:38 PM, Justin Cherington
<huntjlc@...> wrote:
I’d love to see proportional beaconing as an option. Something like being able to set an interval for DIRECT, WIDE1-1, WIDE2-1, WIDE2-2 with a customizable timer for each. It would really help in a place like AZ where blasting at WIDE1-1, WIDE2-1 can easily put your RF across state lines, but you still want to increase your chances of being gated a few times an hour. Thanks Lynn, we spoke on FB about this today and you asked that I post it here.