Re: Getting APRSIS TO tx/rx on RF

g6yrk@...

Well what can I say, what a good job Lynn did last night sorting my problem out, plus I also learnt a lot about APRSIS that I did not know, and I have been using since it since about 2003
but we (Lynn) found the problem was down to the "Kiss" settings, I had it set to Simply (KISS) and my old system running on Win7 was Just "KISS" so changed it and hey presto it worked
and we were chatting on APRSIS untill about 02:30 in the morning trying to sort it

But Very Many thanks Lynn and putting up with some of my questions

Steve G6YRK  uk