Getting APRSIS TO tx/rx on RF

g6yrk@...

Hi
I have read a lot of posts on here but cannot find one that answers my question.
I have been using APRSIS for a long time on a Win7 machine with out any problems, and decided to upgrade to Win10, so IĀ
downloaded and installed the program on the Win10 Pro machine and the program runs ok, I am receiving stations via the internet
but cannot receive or transmit via RF, I am using the same hardware as before but still no joy.
I am running a FT4700, with a Siskin Tiny2 on Com1
Not getting any error mesages, but just no RF, I have configured the rf port and enabledĀ

Any help please

Steve