Re: APRSIS32

Lynn Deffenbaugh

You can download APRSIS32 from the following link.  You'll likely also want to upgrade to the latest development version immediately after installing and applying your APRS-IS passcode.

On 1/22/2020 7:41 AM, Neal Harden via Groups.Io wrote:

Hallo Lynn

I thought I had set up APRSIS on my laptop, about a year ago.  For some reason I now cannot find it.  I need to use it for an upcoming Scouting event so could I please re-register and have access to the files.

Thanks

Neal Harden

M1EKM

Gloucestershire UK