Re: Keeping Map Centered on Me?

Lynn Deffenbaugh

Jason Tuggle, K2ENG wrote:

As a side note, the check-mark is now always on and cannot be turned off for
some reason. In older versions, this is how I centered on my own station.
Actually, I disabled that on purpose. I can't tell you how many times I popped up the menu on the station that was being tracked and accidentally unchecked the Center and WHAM, I was back at the middle. So, it no longer toggles off. That's why I moved it to double-clicking the heading box. It'll make more sense when I figure out an icon to put on the screen indicating that you've dragged the map, or are tracking someone else, or are tracking yourself.

More to come and a new release coming within the next day or two.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ