Re: Using Kantronics KPC3+ with APRSIS32

G Hopper

I'm running a similar setup (KCP-3, no plus) and I can share what ever settings from my setup.  Just let me know what all you are looking for and I can either screen shot, or perhaps send the config file.

You can email me direct at kb7wsd@...

73,
Grant
KB7WSD

On Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 7:24 PM Steve Schreiber via Groups.Io <skypilot_454=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I am trying to setup a Kantronics KPC3+ to use APRSIS32, but I am unable to get my radio to transmit. I have been using a soundcard interface to run APRSIS32 with no issues, but I would like to use my KPC3+ with a different radio setup. I have configured the port to use the correct COM port on my computer for PTT functionality, but the radio does not transmit. I searched the home page and found the following information: "Be careful of the squelched audio versus carrier detect setting (INTERNAL vs SOFTWARE on a KPC)". I am not sure where I need to go to verify this setting. Could someone please point me in the right direction? Thank you for your time.

Steve KG5LAA