Using Kantronics KPC3+ with APRSIS32

Steve Schreiber

I am trying to setup a Kantronics KPC3+ to use APRSIS32, but I am unable to get my radio to transmit. I have been using a soundcard interface to run APRSIS32 with no issues, but I would like to use my KPC3+ with a different radio setup. I have configured the port to use the correct COM port on my computer for PTT functionality, but the radio does not transmit. I searched the home page and found the following information: "Be careful of the squelched audio versus carrier detect setting (INTERNAL vs SOFTWARE on a KPC)". I am not sure where I need to go to verify this setting. Could someone please point me in the right direction? Thank you for your time.

Steve KG5LAA