From: APRSISCE@groups.io <APRSISCE@groups.io> On Behalf Of Lynn Deffenbaugh
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2020 6:25 PM
To: APRSISCE@groups.io
Subject: Re: [APRSISCE] End of yahoo groups

Wow, talk about a seamless transition!  Didn't you notice the e-mail address to which your message was sent?

We finished the migration to group.io a few weeks ago.

On 1/15/2020 8:04 PM, K7ILO wrote:

Hi all

It may have been mentioned already but since it seems Yahoo is dropping Yahoo Groups,

will this group be moving to an alternative space such as Groups.io like a lot of the ham groups

I belong to?

Harold

K7ILO

Las Vegas, NV.