Re: Keeping .gpx and .pos upon closing

Lynn Deffenbaugh

APRSIS32 should be saving the GPX settings when you close the program.  Are the overlays still defined, but just not enabled?  Or are there definitions completely gone?  In other words, are they listed under Configure / Overlays after the restart?

Also, what version are you running.  I cannot state firmly what the behavior is in the 2012 General release, but only the 2019 Development version.

On 1/7/2020 3:12 PM, Bob KE6GYD wrote:
Is there a setting I'm missing?  I have configured .gpx and .pos overlays to show a course and checkpoints.
When I close APRSIS32, the overlays disappear when I open the program again. I'd like them to show.

Thanks & 73
Bob
KE6GYD